• Promenade is situated in Parramatta which is New South Wales’ most liveable city and the geographic heart of Sydney
• Parramatta is Australia's 5th largest economy and Sydney’s dual CBD and is the largest employment destination outside the Sydney CBD and growing at a rapid rate.
• Only 350m to the main campus of UWS (University of Western Sydney) with 40,000 students
• A short walk to Westfield Parramatta’s thriving shops and restaurants.
• Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 4 minutes’ walk to the new light rail station.
• A new pedestrian bridge will be built opposite Promenade for direct access to new light rail station.
• Parramatta is home to some of NSW’s most renowned and high performing public and private schools including The King’s School, Tara Anglican School for Girls and the James Ruse Agricultural High School
This information is general information only and is subject to change without notice. No representations or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. CBRE, Starryland Australia Pty Ltd, Starryland Sydney Pty Ltd and their related entities must not be held liable, including for negligence or misrepresentation, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of any of this information. This information does not form part of or constitute an offer or contract. You should rely on your own enquiries about the accuracy of any information or materials. All images are only for illustrative purposes.
The views represented as being available from the apartments are existing views. The vendor is aware of approvals and proposals to redevelop the adjacent site in the future and this proposed development (if approved) may impact on those views. Purchasers must rely on their own enquires.